Wednesday, October 7, 2009

catch up october

I just wanted to let everyone know how things were going. I go next week for tysabri infusion #12. One year on tysabri, hard to believe. The last couple of months have been packed with stuff. I have been working on SBTS stuff , a new music project with some of the guys from the Tin Henry family. I just heard one of the tracks and it sounds great. I have had to re-cut some of the vocals and I'm glad that I did ! It is shaping up nice. I am also still working on my solo cd. I pushed back the release date of the project because I have a few more songs I wanted to put on it. This is my last planned solo cd and I want it to say a lot. I'm not sure when either project will be finished but I will keep you in the loop. I have felt decent the last couple of months with some pretty rough days mixed in. I have been fighting that give up feeling and it's hard some days. I know that I push myself to much and end up paying for it. I plan to get the projects done, it's just taking longer than I thought. Some days I feel like the breath is being squeezed out of me and I have been beat with a baseball bat. I just need to rest more. Thanks for your support and emails! I'm still putting your pictures up on the site so keep sending them !!!
Much Love,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment