Sunday, August 23, 2009

8-23-09

Just a quick update

I started a video blog where you can see my 10th tysabri infussion and a little about me and tysabri. I will be answering some questions on future videos and who know what else I will do?
I feel pretty good and appreciate all of your support!!
Thanks to Delynn, Tina , Lisa , Mischa, Todd and all of you that have sent pictures in for my friends and fans pages!! you don't know how much that means to me. It has been really hard not being able to play live for so long. I really miss it. To have you guys show that you still support me makes me want to get back out there even more. I would love to have more pictures from my friends! I am going to try and start a street team to help get others involved with pictures and spreading the word. I am still recording and have pushed the release date of my next cd back.
Send pictures or questions for the video blog to chriscoxrox@live.com

Thank you guys,
MUCH LOVE,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment