Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday March 15th LAZY

Not a lot happened last week. I've been in a weird place lately. I guess a low, happens a lot with ms and the drugs. I am feeling a little better but taking it slow. I've decided not to do any appearances or gigs for a while. The stress is just to much for me right now. I need a break for a little while so my fog can clear. My legs are still getting weaker and my balance is crappy. I'm making a trip to L.A. in June but other than that I am making no plans. I'm still getting good reviews on the book and I am very happy with the way everything has gone with it.
I have been offered a chance to be a contributing writer for the NMSS magazine "Connections". This is a great opportunity for me and I am very excited about it. I hope to get back to work on the cd soon, I have been lazy and not really in the right frame of mind. I am ready for the sun to come out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment