Friday, February 20, 2009

The week I had............

This week has been a major clusterf***!
It started Monday night when I began having leg cramps and spasms. As the night went on they got more severe. At around 9:00p.m. They were so bad that I took some muscle relaxers and needed help getting to the bedroom. I could hardly support my own weight. I had to take Tuesday off from work. My legs were shot from cramping and the spasms all night. Wednesday my legs were better but still a little wobbley. I was able to return to work but really tired. Thursday everything was much better. I guess it was just a freaky ms thing. That’s what I hate the most. The unexpected slam of crap that hits with ms. I plan to take it easy this weekend and just see what rolls around. I’m not going to plan any recording or anything. If it happens, it happens. I’m about to start writing a short recap of the timeline to date with Tysabri.

No comments:

Post a Comment